Colorado Sleeping Indian Lodge
A Private Lodge Amid the Splendor of Colorado
Located 47 miles northwest of Telluride, the Sleeping Indian Lodge is situated in the unspoiled Cimarron Range where multigenerational families and groups of friends can escape to relish total privacy and experience spirited adventures of true Americana. Enjoy thrilling regional experiences amid steep forested mountains and cliffs, a haven where elk, moose, black bears and bald eagles grace the land and skies.
- 40,000+ sq. ft. | 8 Bedrooms | Sleeps up to 20 guests
- Only rented as an exclusive buyout experience
- Onsite airstrip for helicopter transfers
- American Institue of Architects award-winning home | Designed by Douglas S. Ewing
- The largest post-and-beam log structure ever built evoking the arts and crafts movement
- FOR BOOKING INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT: Bryan Woody
- Bryan.Woody@Aubergeresorts.com | 970.369.8963
- Use of the entire private home
- Expansive living space
- Screening room for movie viewing
- Formal dining room seats 20
- Living room with outdoor terrace and bar
- Workout room – free weights, cardio equipment
- Three master suites with king beds
- Five guest rooms with either king or queen beds
- Ensuite bathrooms for all guestrooms
- Cigar humidor room, gym and multi-purpose playroom
Regional outdoor adventures can be arranged by your personal concierge during your stay:
- Heli Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback riding
- Trap Shooting
- Lawn games
- Via Ferrata
Memories span Generations
Helicopter into and out of Telluride Regional Airport and Montrose Airport for easy access to the regions most sought after experiences and amenities. Your Lodge Host will be able to tailor make your dream excursions with the help of the team at Madeline Hotel & Residences.
Stradling Cow Creek, a tributary of the Uncompahgre River, amidst the Northern San Juan Mountains, the Lodge has panoramic vistas of the steep forested mountains and cliffs of Cimarron Ridge, Chimney Rock and its namesake formation, the Sleeping Indian; and provides access to viewing the abundant wildlife of the area including elk, black bear, mule deer, moose, mountain lion, flocks of wild turkeys and bald eagles.
Connect with Family and Friends
Guests have exclaimed ‘this is heaven on earth’ – and as you're relaxing on the expansive terrace, it’s the solitude and privacy of the setting that provides lasting memories of connecting with family and friends at Sleeping Indian Lodge.
Located 47 miles northwest of Telluride and the Madeline Hotel, the Sleeping Indian Lodge is a private home that situated in the unspoiled Cimarron Range – a haven where elk, moose, black bears, and bald eagles grace the land and skies.
Onsite airstrip for helicopter transfers
This private home is rented only as the entire lodge
Elegant, rustic paradise
3660 County Road 8
Ridgway, CO 81432, USA
Permit # STR2023-062