EMBRACE THE SNOWFALL
Experience the joy of gliding over snow-covered trails through Maine's beautiful backcountry as you are pulled by a pack of sled dogs. As part of this Winter outing, you'll meet your furry racing crew, learn the basics of sledding and take a spin through the forest. Try the 2-hour Introductory Journey which includes a packed lunch, or embrace the adventure in a Full Day Expedition and enjoy a bonfire picnic at the shore of a frozen lake. For every dog sledding excursion booked, we will donate supplies to Kennebunk's Animal Welfare Society.
- Full Day Experience: $1,500 for two guests
- 2-Hour Ride: $500 for two guests on weekdays
- Beginning December 15th | Weather and snow permitting
- Approximately 75 miles from White Barn Inn | Please speak with the Front Desk regarding transportation if needed
- Must book three days in advance
More to Love