EXPERIENCE A MAINE TRADITION
Spend the evening with an unforgettable excursion on the waters of Saco Bay while local Maine Fisherman, Captain Shawn, guides you through the daily routines of a Maine Lobsterman. You will experience the lobster fishing industry first hand and learn about its sustainable future in Maine. Get a little dirty as you pull traps to measure and catalog lobsters before returning them to the water for full growth. Participate in the excitement of hauling up lobster traps or sit back and relax as you cruise near picturesque lighthouses and the serene coast of Saco Bay. After your adventure, sit down for a lobster dinner prepared by Executive Chef Matthew Padilla at White Barn Inn Restaurant.
- Available every day at 5pm through September 15th, 2021
- 2-hour Lobster Excursion and 2-hour Dinner | $1,165 for two guests
- Additional guests can attend for $250 per guest | Up to six guests total
- Looking to extend the experience? Take a lobster cooking class with Chef Matt the following day for $215 per guest, pending availability
- 14-Day Cancellation Policy | Full refund will be given if experience cancelled due to weather