Your Home Away from Home in Coastal Maine
Leave city life behind at this legendary retreat nestled in the charming coastal town of Kennebunk, nearby yet a world away. As a guest of our Home Away from Home program you will feel more like family with unfettered access to resort amenities, freshly prepared breakfast daily, complimentary laundry services, and endless curated experiences suited to you and your loved ones' tastes.
- Stay in a luxury guest room, junior suite or our private cottages
- For stays of 7 nights or longer
- Includes housekeeping and laundry service (up to 8 lbs per week)
- Contact us 844-893-1296 to build a custom package for your stay
A Gift Certificate to Return
Plan your next visit to White Barn Inn or one of our sister properties in New England, and enjoy a complimentary night (or two) included with your Home Away from Home program.
Daily Breakfast, Your Way
Start each day with a seasonally-inspired, American-style full breakfast prepared and delivered to your room or dine in the Little Barn - it’s up to you.
Hand-Picked Experiences to Complete Your Perfect Stay
Delight in fresh, seasonal dishes from the best locally sourced ingredients. Pick up a few tips from our culinary experts and learn how to prepare your next signature dish.
- Immerse yourself in classic New England cuisine when you step out of the dining room and into the kitchen for an intimate cooking class. Our culinary experts will work with you to customize a menu to your desired tastes, incorporating locally sourced produce and seasonal ingredients.
- 1 Cooking Class per Week
- Spend time with our Head Mixologist to learn the recipes, skills and secrets to crafting perfect cocktails. Delve deeper into artful wine and cheese pairings. Develop your very own signature cocktail that you can make at home - as you toast to fond memories from your summer stay with us.
- 1 Spirits Session per Week
- Allow our culinary team to curate a seasonally inspired picnic basket, carefully packed for you to take on a leisurely hike on any one of the nearby trails. Wander wooded paths or head to soft sandy beach until you find the perfect spot for a picnic. There's no better place to dine al fresco than Coastal Maine.
- 1 Picnic Basket per Week
The White Barn Inn exceeded all expectations and was the most special experience we have had yet visiting Maine. Thanks to the staff, accommodations and dining options, we had a wonderful stay. We couldn't recommend this establishment as a place to dine/stay more highly. hmongell via TripAdvisor March 2020
A Summer Camp Alternative for Kids
Take a more personalized approach to summertime fun this year. Make unforgettable memories as you seek out new adventures and delight in the simple pleasure of spending time together as a family.
- Take your binoculars, flashlight, compass, and magnifying glass as you wander wooded trails or search for hidden treasures on the rocky shores of the nearby beach.
- Explorer Kit is yours to keep.
- Sit back and enjoy the view as the kids splash in the waves, learn to fly a kite and build towering sandcastles with a complimentary assortment of beach toys - yours to enjoy throughout your stay.
- Take home the hand-selected kite with our compliments.
- Step back in time with a self-guided tour at the Seashore Trolley Museum and view the largest collection of electric railway vehicles in the world.
- Tickets are complimentary.
- Little anglers can learn how to cast a line at one of our nearby fishing spots. Our concierge can help guide you toward the perfect location depending on your interest and experience level.
- Fishing rod is yours to take home.