Experience the joy of gliding over snow-covered trails through Maine's beautiful backcountry as you are pulled by a pack of sled dogs. As part of this Winter outing, you'll meet your furry racing crew, learn the basics of sledding and take a spin through the forest. Try the 2-hour Introductory Journey which includes a packed lunch, or joins the Full Day Expedition and enjoy a bonfire picnic at the shore of a frozen lake. For every dog sledding excursion booked, we'll donate supplies to Kennebunk's Animal Welfare Society.
- Introductory Journey | $500 for 2 people, 2-hour ride. Please see our Front Desk for timing.
- Introductory Journey Picnic | Enjoy Granola Bars, Hot Lobster Bisque, French Sourdough Epis with Chicken Skin Infused Kate's Butter and Whoopie Pies.
- Full Day Expedition | $1,500 for 2 people - Begins at 10:00AM
- Full Day Expedition Picnic | Enjoy Granola Bars, Hot Lobster Bisque, Short Rib and Mushroom Stew with Winter Vegetables, French Sourdough Epis with Chicken Skin Infused Kate's Butter and Whoopie Pies. Have a thermos packed with our Lost in the Orchard cocktail or Warm Apple Cider.
- Available December 15th - March 31st, weather permitting.
- Please book in advance. Speak to our Guest Services or call 207.967.2321 for more information.