Set sail on the coast of Newport and adventure through the stunning Narragansett Bay with friends and family on one of the winning America’s Cup sailboats. Learn all about the art of sailing on the meticulously restored America’s Cup sailboats, whether it's the 1962 winner, The Weatherly, or two-time winner the Intrepid or the Cup contender Heritage – trim the sails, work the grinding winches, tail, and even take the helm of a winning boat.
- Choose between a high-adrenaline, racing boat experience or a casual sail around Narragansett Bay during sunset; you choose the experience. Pop a bottle of bubbly and enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience.
- Available through October 31st
- Two-hour sail or half-day sail
- $2,650 | Up to four guests
- $150 each additional guest
- Sailboats accommodate up to 12 guests
- Includes complimentary bottle of champagne and branded polo shirts