Come here for classic and contemporary cuisine that showcases New England’s exceptional bounty. Dine on artful, inspired dishes, many of which are cooked to perfection on the grill, including salmon with lardons and charred brussels sprouts, and apple barbecue pork belly with cauliflower panna cotta and shaved radish. In the summer, dine al fresco in the beautiful Garden Terrace.
- Mood is elegant and romantic
- Breakfast: Closed until March 30
- Lunch: Closed until March 30
- Brunch: Closed until April 4
- Dinner: Closed until March 30
- An eclectic mix of great gatsby gilded-age opulence and modern style decor in the restaurant
Savor elegant, beautifully-presented dishes that highlight the best of what’s in season in New England, all in a gilded dining room that has the look and feel of an exclusive private home.
A world-class art collection graces the walls, curated by Judy and Laurence Cutler of the National Museum of American Illustration.