Susurros Del Corazón Fact Sheet
With stunning views of the Bahía de Banderas, 59 rooms and suites and 30 villas and homes surround three pools that cascade down to a beach unlike any other in Punta De Mita. Locally sourced Mexican cuisine, an ocean inspired Spa, modern nature framing design and a unique experience program that celebrates Mexico’s vibrant culture come together in this oceanside oasis.
Nestled between jungled cliffs on a pristine stretch of beach, Susurros del Corazón, Auberge Resorts Collection is a luxuriously relaxed surf retreat celebrating natural beauty and playful spirit. With a beach unlike any other in Punta De Mita, lingering days call to the ocean to explore on a surf safari, watch the Humpback whales or relax to the echoes of rolling waves.
Embodying relaxed seaside living, each of the accommodations offer indoor-outdoor spaces with private terraces and large nature framing windows. Contemporary design celebrates natural materials and Mexico’s rich craft culture with unique furnishings and textiles.
- 28 Guest Rooms
- 33 Suites
- 30 Residences
Farming and the bounty of the sea inspire the epicurean program at Susurros del Corazón. Celebrating local ingredients and flavors, dishes are pure, simple and bountiful - the kitchen in your home away from home.
- Casamilpa: Our oceanfront Mexican farmhouse pairs seasonal vegetables grown from local farms with well-sourced animal proteins fresh from the sea bounty
- La Boquita: This open-air venue features Mexican favorites fresh from the comal. Days give way to evenings with agave cocktails, small bites and DJ driven beats.
- La Piscina: This poolside dining experience serves bright and fresh Mexican favorites and agave cocktails in a sun-drenched setting. The adults only pool offers an in water, swim up bar with a curated list of playful cocktails.
- Don Surf: A mercado stocked with coffee, pastries, tortas, local beers and pantry staples that serves guests and residents alike.
A modern seaside playground for the free spirited, experiences at Susurros del Corazón are designed to connect family and friends - old and new - through the discovery of the vibrant Mexican culture and raw beauty of this pristine stretch of beach.
- Cliff Hiking
- Surf Safaris
- Sunset Horseback Ride
- Agave Mixology
- Sonar Track the Whales
- Handline Fishing
- Helicopter to Jalisco
- Sea Foraging
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Sailing & Boating
- Daily Movement & Beach Bootcamp
- Kids Surf Camp
- Three Infinity Pools
- Charralitos Kids Club
- Auberge Spa
- Fitness Center & Movement Studio
- Pristine Private Beach
- Private Beach Cabanas
- Water Sports Center
- In-Room Dining
- Dedicated concierge team to assist with planning, experiences & excursions.
A tonic for the soul, Susurros del Corazón harnesses the calming and cleansing nature of the ocean to reset us. Natural cliffs, white sand beaches and tucked away private corners allow for playful and reflective moments in nature, while in The Spa, calming pools lead us to 11 private treatment rooms where solitude brings us to a sublime present.
Meeting & Event Venues
- Cantamar: Our signature events space. | 2,820 sq feet | Capacity for 250 guests
- Terrazza Cantamar: Private outdoor terrace and lawn of our signature events space. | 2,350 sq feet | Capacity for 250 guests
- Salimar: A more intimate indoor space. | 1,085 sq feet | Capacity for 90 guests
- La Piscina: A dramatic pool deck. | 2,595 square feet | Capacity for 225 guests
- La Playa: 32,000 square feet of beach space
- Casamilpa: Our oceanfront restaurant. | 2,000 square feet | Capacity for 100
- Mari: A private dining room with private garden. | 600 square feet | Capacity for 30
- La Boquita: Open air taqueria. | 2,560 square feet | 40 guests
- Food & Beverage Service Charge: 15%
- Food & Beverage VAT: 16%
- Resort VAT: 16%
- Occupancy Tax: 4%