Your Privacy Rights | Auberge Resorts Collection
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Depending on applicable law where you reside, you may be able to assert certain rights related to your personal information identified below. If any of the rights listed below are not provided under law for your jurisdiction, AR and ARC Properties have absolute discretion in providing you with those rights.
Your rights to personal information are not absolute. Depending upon the applicable law, access may be denied: (a) when denial of access is required or authorized by law; (b) when granting access would have a negative impact on another’s privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; (d) where the request is frivolous or vexatious, or for other reasons.
- Access and portability. You may request to have provided to you a copy of your personal information held by AR or ARC Properties. This information will be provided without undue delay. In certain circumstances, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another data controller.
- Rectification of incomplete or inaccurate personal information. You may request us to rectify or update any of your personal information that AR or ARC Properties have. You may do this at any time by email or by submitting a form. See, How to make a privacy request.
- Erasure. You may request to erase your personal information, subject to applicable law by email or by submitting a form. See, How to make a privacy request.
- Withdraw consent. To the extent the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of AR or ARC Properties’ processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
- Restriction of processing. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to restrict or object to AR or ARC Properties processing your personal information under certain circumstances. ARC and ARC Properties may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.