Renew mind and body
A wellness respite to rebalance your soul
Your one-of-a-kind wellness journey begins here. Nourish from within and without with restorative spa treatments, expert-led coaching sessions, daily fitness classes and seasonal retreats unique to each destination. Snowshoe to a high-alpine yurt for fireside yoga near Park City. Release any tension with craniosacral therapy deep in a New England forest. Train with Ironman champions on Hawaii’s pristine Kohala Coast. Root down and rise up to uncover your best self.
Find Your Balance
Explore wellness across Auberge Resorts Collection.
THE WELL at Mayflower Inn | Washington, CT
Our body of knowledge, your body and mind. Expansive gardens, elevated farm-fresh cuisine, an already renowned spa—and now, a state-of-the-art wellness destination unlike any other. THE WELL at Mayflower Inn brings an innovative level of holistic health to one of New England’s most exquisite country retreats. Through restorative spa treatments using East-meets-West healing practices, expert-led health coaching sessions, daily workshops and seasonal retreats, your best self awaits.Visit THE WELL
Solage Spa | Napa Valley
Come to Solage to detox, retox, and repeat. At the center of it all is our award-winning 20,000 square foot Spa Solage, which showcases the renowned Calistoga mud and mineral water therapies that have attracted spa-goers to this northern stretch of Napa Valley since the 19th century.Visit Solage Spa
Mauna Lani Journey $1000 Resort Credit
Your Journey begins at Mauna Lani. Enjoy $1000 in resort credit to use towards resort experiences, dining, spa, and golf. Be among the first to discover Mauna Lani's new era of wonder, anchored by the people, the place, and the experiences.
$100 Nightly Resort Credit, Stay Your Way
Spend your time in the countryside with a custom unforgettable experience throughout the week. Have the flexibility to create an experience totally customized to your tastes and preferences by booking the Stay Your Way package, available Sunday - Thursday nights. Receive a $100 daily resort credit to be used for dining, drinks or other on-property hotel offered experiences.
$200 Resort Credit
Take a short road trip to a world away. With blooming flowers and chirping birds, rediscover the simple pleasures of yesteryear. From the vintage flair of the old-fashioned punchbowl service to the quaint charm of breakfast on the sunny Loggia, the $200 resort credit can be used in so many ways.
Elevate Your Escape
Curate your perfect summer escape in Aspen with an endless array of unforgettable experiences at Hotel Jerome. Receive a $100 nightly resort credit when you book an Executive Suite or One Bedroom Suite to enjoy your choice of iconic dining, relaxing spa treatments, or signature cocktails.
$250 Resort Credit | Summer Escape
Elevate your summer in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Cool, crisp mornings give way to abundant sunshine, making summer the perfect season for stay at Primland's 12,000 acre private estate. Enjoy a $250 resort credit to use however you like. Play on an 18-hole masterpiece, enjoy panoramic perspectives while off-roading in an RTV, or wind down with nature hikes, forest bathing, meditation and yoga. Indulge in seasonal cuisine honoring nature's bounty. It's all waiting this summer.
Summer Longer $100 Nightly Credit
Receive a $100 per night resort credit to apply to an adventure, wellness or culinary experience: Savor farm-to-table cuisine in a spectacular al fresco setting from James Beard Award-Winning Executive Chef, Galen Zamarra; gather by a crackling fire while listening to your kids' stories of their time spent with our horses; fish miles of private rivers for native Utah trout; or align body, mind, and spirit at our cliffside spa.
Extraordinary experiences for wellness seekers
Bespoke Wellness Experiences
Begin your wellness journey with curated itineraries at our hotels and resorts.
Stretch your muscles along the coasts and waters of a Mexican paradise. Fill your days with crafted cuisine and curated wellness experiences - all designed to reset your mind, body and spirit.
- Take a healthy modern cocktail class, where you will learn from the benefits of herbs and hydrosols to mix up your own dry cocktail.
- Learn the purpose of a mandala and the art of sand raking during a zen garden class at La Playita. Our skilled landscaping team are expert in sand raking.
- Workout without leaving the pool with a stand up paddle yoga class. Start with a meditation, then, after getting warm with a few sun salutations,
- Visit our Auberge Spa. The journey starts with a mist alcove, steam room, ice fountain, salt inhalation room and a reflexology pool.
Built into the side of a dramatic precipice overlooking Alexander Creek, Edge Spa at The Lodge at Blue Sky is aptly named. This cliffside wellness sanctuary is the ideal place to start your wellness journey to align body, mind and spirit.
- Relax in the Creek Lounge with some locally-made tea crafted from wild-foraged ingredients while listening to the relaxing murmur of the river.
- Elevate your experience by booking numerology or tarot-card readings.
- Nourish your body with organic, plant-based ingredients.
- Take your wellness regime outdoors with Forest Bathing guided meditation or mountaintop yoga.
Embrace the quaint simplicity of Calistoga on a three-day adventure. Deeply inspired by its historic Western past, Calistoga is full of natural beautify and unique charms that you can only discover if you slow down and savor the finer things in life - food, wine and healing mineral-rich waters.
- Dive into Solage's landmark swimming pool. Don't rush afterwards; relax in your robe - it's part of our culture.
- Detox with your partner during a signature mudslide treatment at the Spa. Choose your own scented mud and take turns applying it in a private dry room.
- Greet the sun with a fitness class on the Solstice Lawn.