Health and Services - Primland
Updated May 19, 2021
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.*
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- All guests will be subject to a temperature screening upon check-in. We kindly ask that if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms at the time of your arrival, that you please modify your reservation to a future date to ensure the safety of our guests and Team Members
- Sanitizing stations are set up throughout the resort for guests’ use.
- Sanitizing Amenity Packet to be presented to each guest upon arrival with mask, gloves and sanitizing spray or wipes.
- All employees are required to wear masks
- Social distancing guidelines by guests and staff to be observed throughout the property.
- Limited number of people to be controlled in public spaces, retail shops, gentlemen’s and ladies’ locker rooms, driving range, and elevators.
- Increased sanitizing procedures are in place for all areas of the resort by staff including equipment used by guests for activities.
- Guests to provide a pre-screening form upon arrival and will be requested to wear a mask when outside of their guest rooms. Masks are provided if needed.
- At any time guests may request a temperature check from an infrared thermometer located at the north and south entrances of the property, each of the front desks, pro shop, and Outdoor Activities Center.
- Day cleaning will be upon request. Guests will need to be out of the room at this time.
- Remotes, telephones, switches in guest rooms will be wrapped and changed between check-ins.
- Turndown Services will be suspended at this time
- Paper transactions at check in have been limited.
- Number of guests in Observatory to be limited; area to be sanitized between shows.
- Theatre to be closed at this time but private rental will be available.
- Electrostatic spraying is being used daily in all public spaces throughout The Lodge.
- All public and private in-person gatherings may have 50 people indoors, and 100 people outdoors.
Please contact us at 855-923-8094 if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change