Celebrate Memorial Day with friends and family
Slip away to the peaceful wilderness of the Virginia Highlands this Memorial Day Weekend. Take in the fresh mountain air on a hike along one of 18 miles of marked trails, including the Old Appalachian Trail, Buzzards Roost and Pinnacle Loop. Paddle across the Talbott Reservoir exploring its shoreline on a half-day guided kayaking trip. Fly down oak avenues, across rushing streams and along muddy tracks in one of Primland Resort's RTVs.
- Memorial Day Weekend May 25th-29th
- Inquire or reserve at 276.222.3940
Memorial Day Weekend
Smoke on the Highlands
Enjoy a lunch of smoked meat perfection. Choose brisket or pulled pork, with traditional sides and a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Memorial Day BBQ | May 28th and 29th
- At the Tobacco Barn
- $55 per person
- View Menu
Ascend a stony trail to explore the natural landscape and discover its wild inhabitants from a different vantage or ride in the comfort of our fenced ring.
- Trail rides available for ages 12 and older
- Ages 11 and younger can do an in-rink "meet the horses" experience which includes a ring ride and feeding the horses
- 1-2 hours
- Reservations required
- Call 276.633.4413
Live Music at Stables Saloon
Join us on the second floor of Primland’s former horse stables for live music Friday and Saturday evening.
- May 26th and 27th | 6-8PM
- Reservations recommended; reserve at 276.222.3940 or email@example.com
Yoga on the Deck
On Saturday, May 27th at 9AM, enjoy a relaxing mindful movement class that invites guests to pause through the practices of breathwork, meditation and movement.
- May 27th | 9AM
- Available for guests ages 16 and up
- Weather permitting
- Reservations are required
- Inquire at 276.222.3965
Lawn Games, Wine + Beer Bar
Relax with a glass of wine or local brew on the Spa Lawn and enjoy the temperate May weather while trying your hand at one of the lawn games from bocce ball to cornhole.
- May 28th
- On the Spa Lawn
- Lawn games are complimentary for all guests
More to Love
unforgettable activities for