Gather Together at Primland Resort
Whether you meditate under the moonlight, satisfy your sweet tooth with cookie making, or stargaze from our daily shows at our on-sight observatory, Octobers in the Blue Ridge Mountains are filled with atmospheric landscapes and activities. Learn about bootlegger histories and nature's wonders as you adventure through the falling leaves.
Weekly October Events
- Daily 8:30, 9:15, and 10 PM Shows
Colors of the Mountain Hike
- 1 PM - Mondays and Fridays
- 10:30 AM - Saturdays
- Complimentary guided hikes by our naturalist Tim.
Local Live Music
- 5-7 PM | Live Music Wednesday and Saturday - Great Hall
- 5:30-8:30 | Live Bluegrass Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - Stables Saloon
Festive Saturdays in October
The young and young at heart will find plenty of mystery and merriment in our October celebrations.
Celebrate in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Holidays at Primland ResortView Celebrations
More to Love