Next-Level Luxury – Indoor/Outdoor Spaces
Jul 12, 2013
Auberge takes great pride in creating the ultimate luxury experience – luxury that engages all five senses, inviting deep relaxation and inspiration. In the pursuit of true luxury, beautiful natural surroundings – from the rolling, sun-drenched vineyards of Napa to the ocean views of the Sea of Cortez – are an unmatched asset.
Indoor/outdoor living spaces take luxury to a new level at these Auberge properties:
1. The rustic lodges of Calistoga Ranch, nestled amid towering olive, oak and red-barked manzanita trees and featuring cozy outdoor fireplaces and open-air showers
2. And Esperanza’s private terraces and beach palapas, providing a respite from the elements while letting the sun and salt air caress your skin
Here are a few tips for creating that signature Auberge luxurious indoor/outdoor environment at home…
1. Invest in some truly comfortable outdoor furniture – seek out plush yet durable (i.e. weather-proof) options.
2. Nurture your green thumb. Plants in terracotta and ceramic pots spruce up a patio or porch – hanging plants and vines are particularly atmospheric.
3. Keep the bugs out! Nothing spoils the mood like a hovering mosquito…install some screens for instant peace of mind.
For more ideas and inspiration, check out this June 21st Wall Street Journal article: