Immerse yourself in a full weekend dedicated to your wellness. It will be equal parts relaxation, nourishment, invigoration, and pampering. Stay the weekend as a hotel guest and enjoy all that the 58 acre Mayflower Inn has to offer, in addition to the retreat, or join us for just the wellness retreat.
- Friday, March 20 - Sunday March 22
- Wellness Retreat only: $350 per person for the weekend
- Include accommodations with nightly rates starting at $1,123
The Spring Equinox Retreat includes all of the following
- A movement and breath-focused practice, this Viniyoga style class guides you through asana (postures) and pranayama (breathwork) to prepare the body and mind for meditation. Movement prepares the body to sit, the breath prepares the mind for meditation. This class will leave you feeling balanced and restored.
- Friday, March 20 I 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Executive Chef Lacey Lou Franklin will prepare a delicious welcome dinner inspired by the spring season incorporating fresh, local, and organic produce that is sure to delight your palate and nourish you for the weekend of wellness and pampering ahead.
- Friday, March 20 I 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Soak up Mayflower's natural setting while on a guided hike of moderate intensity through an untouched natural preserve.
- Saturday, March 21 I 9:00am - 10:00am
- Join Master Herbalist Arielle Hayat as she shares her passion and knowledge for how to use plants for increasing vitality and healing. Her approach to natural plant medicine weaves the methodologies of Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, Native American folk, European herbalism, and The Wise Woman tradition (the oldest tradition of healing on our planet) to nourish the mind, body and soul.
- One-on-one consultations are also available by reservation.
- Saturday, March 21 I 10:00 am-11:30 pm
- Enjoy a morning exploring the spa facilities and enjoying steam, sauna, and soak time. Reserve a treatment to round out your pampered experience. Treatments must be reserved separately and are an additional cost.
- Saturday, March 21 I 11:30am -1:00pm
- Enjoy a nourishing and restorative lunch including a mix your own, fresh pressed juice bar.
- Saturday, March 21 I 1:00pm-2:00pm
- A complete body and mind workout that combines strength training, mind-body connection, stretching and flow. A perfect blend of muscle and cardiovascular strength, stretch, balance, coordination and relaxation. Every class ends with a 5 minute relaxation practice that allows the body to heal after an exhilarating experience.
- Saturday, March 21 I 3:00pm -4:00pm
- Wrap your wellness weekend with a high energy calls mixing aerobic exercise and pilates on the mat for cardiovascular health and muscle tone.
- Sunday, March 22 I 8:15 am-9:15 am