Every first Tuesday of the month The Mayflower will host a local artist and showcase their work for a one-month pop-up in the Lounge. Guests can join us to view the featured artist's work, meet and mingle with the artist, connect with each other, and taste Chef Lacey's art. Chef will be creating a special menu for each pop-up that's intended to be enjoyed family-style and that will be inspired by the artist's work. Art can build and define community, we hope that these dinners are an opportunity for the community to share in the beauty of the art, expand their Pal(ette & ate), and connect with each other. The artwork will be available to view through the month.
Notes from Chef Lacey:
Cioppino is a nod to the beautiful Italian architecture in Gail's photos, and it's a perfect meal to share with family and friends. It can get a little messy, but that's half the fun. It also originated in San Francisco, CA.
Chef Lacey Lou Franklin's Art - The Menu
- Winter Chicory Salad, pickled fennel, apple cider vinaigrette
- Lioni Latticini Cow’s Milk Burrata, fava green pesto, kumquat marmalade
- Grilled Wave Hill Sourdough
- Cauliflower with caper brown butter
- Roasted Potatoes with garlic and thyme