Come here for delicious, beautifully-presented New England-inspired Modern American dishes, from herb-poached lobster with wild arugula and Berkshire heritage pork chop with lollipop kale, all overlooking sweeping views of the immaculately manicured Shakespeare Gardens.
- Mood is elegant and romantic
- Overlooking the Shakespeare Gardens
- Breakfast Daily: 7:30am to 10:30am
- Sunday Brunch: 12pm to 3pm
- Dinner Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday: 6pm to 9pm
- Dinner Friday and Saturday: 6pm to 10pm
With the trim boxwood hedges and lush blooms of the Shakespeare Gardens as your dramatic backdrop, the Mayflower Dining Room is undeniably romantic.