Come here for delicious, beautifully-presented New England-inspired Modern American dishes, from herb-poached lobster with wild arugula and Berkshire heritage pork chop with lollipop kale, all overlooking sweeping views of the immaculately manicured Shakespeare Gardens.
- Mood is elegant and romantic
- Overlooking the Shakespeare Gardens
- Breakfast: Closed until further notice
- Lunch: Closed until further notice
- Dinner: Closed until further notice
- Sunday Brunch: Closed until further notice
With the trim boxwood hedges and lush blooms of the Shakespeare Gardens as your dramatic backdrop, the Mayflower Dining Room is undeniably romantic.