Exercise is more fun at the beach
Festive Sports and Fitness
Fitness is all about building and developing a balance between the mind and body. Along with on-property golf and tennis, an expansive Fitness Center and Kainalu Sports, Mauna Lani also presents a lineup of holiday-inspired challenges.
Special Holiday Fitness Events
Make this year the start to a new holiday tradition! Join our Kainalu pros in these challenging and fun family events that are sure to create memories to last a lifetime. Space is limited; Please reserve these experiences with concierge 24 hour in advance.
- Family Canoe Race
- Experience the most beautiful time of day. Get your family together to race against other families in our 6-man outrigger canoes
- Friday, December 24 | 12pm
- Open Water Swim Challenge
- Beat your previous time, race or family or be the champion of the resort. This 'race course' designed by our Kainalu team will take you along our shoreline and beautiful reef.
- Saturday, December 26 | 8am
- Family SUP Race
- Designed by the Kainalu team, this SUP "Race Course" is fun for the whole family. Put together your team of three and one of our Kainalu Pros will join you, relay race style!
- Sunday, December 27 | 12pm
- Holiday Fun Run
- Join our Hotel Managers as they lead a 5K Run with a smoothie sweet treat post-run.
- Tuesday, December 29 | 8am
- 1st Annual Alex & Duke De Rego Surf Fest
- Mauna Lani's first Surf Fest! We'll partner two guests with one Kainalu Pro, in a traditional surf competition format with timed heats and best waves. Judged by our Mauna Lani Managers.
- Thursday, December 31 | 10am
Golf and Tennis
Available Daily on Property
Click for information on clinic times
Reserve your court or private tennis lesson. The award-winning Cliff Drysdale Tennis Garden offers six tennis courts, with two courts lit for night play. Youth and adult clinics are available. Advanced booking for lessons is recommended.
Click for more information on courses