Health and Service
Mauna Lani Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
We are excited to welcome you to Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection. As of August 1st, 2020 to obtain entrance to our resort all overnight guests must prove evidence of a negative FDA-approved PCR COVID-19 test result from a CLIA laboratory, with results received at a maximum of 72 hours before arrival. This is required for all overnight guests including mainland US, International and state of Hawaii residents.
All travelers arriving to the state of Hawai’i will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival to the airport. Guests checking in with our Journey Package will be able to use a portion of their resort credit to cover the cost of testing.
Please note, no testing will be provided at the airport, and arrival into the state without a negative test will require a 14-day quarantine. For more information on your arrival into Hawai’i and for a list of testing locations approved by the Hawai’i State Department of Health, please visit https://health.hawaii.gov/.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Sanitizing wipes and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within our dining outlets in line with local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- We are providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- We will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- We will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
Please contact us at 855.201.3179 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change