Unplug from your day-to-day
Escape to Hawai'i to upgrade your working experience to the comforts of your Mauna Lani hale (home.) Whether it’s boosting your productivity amidst picturesque views, igniting your kid’s curiosity through experiential learning, or embarking on our elevated, curated experiences, let paradise inspire you to discover a new way of working, learning, and playing this fall and winter.
- Business concierge | Work seamlessly and productively with dedicated support
- Tutoring Services: Learn in open-air spaces, while gaining hands on, experiential knowledge
- Daily Childcare & Kids/Teens Clubs: Play in the ultimate Hawaii escape
Work and Play with Auberge
Daily breakfast for two, complimentary kids breakfast per adult on stays of 7 nights or longer. Get a fresh perspective as you work, play and learn.
Mauna Lani Journey $1000 Resort Credit
Embark on a journey with Mauna Lani. Use your resort credit however you choose, resort experiences, dining, spa, and golf. Be among the first to discover Mauna Lani's new era of wonder, anchored by the people, the place, the experiences - and let your journey begin.
Work, Learn, and Play from Paradise
Francis. H. I'i Brown Suite
- Open daily from 4 AM to 3 PM
- Capacity limited to 10 people at a time
- Enjoy snacks and beverages in our state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen
- Hawaiian Culture and History: Explore the historic fish ponds and enjoy Uncle Danny’s captivating storytelling
- Language: Learn the basics of Hawaiian language
- Arts: Make leis, weave bracelets, try traditional Hawaiian arts and crafts
Holoholo Kids Crew
- Daily family programs for all ages designed a certified, caring team
- Activities include tennis socials, swimming lessons, golf basics, bike tours, trail walks, ocean safety and tide pool exploration
- Available from 9:00am to 5:00pm for children 5-12 years old
Aloha Mauna Lani
4-day sample itinerary
E ola mau ka Mo`olelo ("let the stories live on") as you explore Mauna Lani's collection of transformational experiences. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Hawai'i with a four-day adventure into the heart of the Big Island.Learn More