Sunset Golf Tour
Our Sunset Golf Tour begins an hour before sunset on the breathtaking South Course. The tour is led by one of our knowledgeable golf staff, who highlight historical and key features of the area. Stops include three stunning ocean-view holes such as No.3, and No.7. The tour concludes at sunset from one of the most iconic locales on the Kohala Coast, where you will be serenaded with Hawaiian music as you watch the sun slip over the horizon.
- THE DETAILS
- STOP 1: One of our staff members will lead you throughout holes 1-7, highlighting historical features of the area.
- STOP 2: Stop at the oceanfront 7th hole, which features a 214 yard par 3 over a lava flow parallel to the Pacific, overlooking Honoka’ope Bay.
- STOP 3: Take in the view from the 13th green which overlooks the Pacific Ocean once again and a view of the signature 15th hole.
- STOP 4: Enjoy the sunset from the iconic 15th hole of the Kohala Coast, where you will be serenaded with Hawaiian music while you watch for that illusive “green flash.”
- $45 includes a cart for two people
- Start time varies with the season