The pristine reefs fronting Mauna Lani are home to a variety of colorful and unique sea life. The Kohala Coast of the Big Island has over 600 species of tropical fish. Experience firsthand the intelligent octopus, the spectacular eels, the graceful Manta and Spotted Eagle Rays, and the sleepy reef sharks. Swim with the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle and watch him hover over a "turtle cleaning station" while reef fish clean his shell.
- Resort Dive - Intro to Scuba: 9a - 12p / $130
- 1 Tank Afternoon Dive: 1p - 3p / $95
- 2 Tank Morning Dive: 8a - 12:30p / $140
- Shore Refresher Dive for Certified Divers: 12:30p - 3p / $95
- PADI Open Ocean Certification Class: 5-7 days / $800