Travel to Anguilla and Malliouhana Resort
Travel to Anguilla
Slip away to Anguilla, a Caribbean destination located in the British West Indies that offers an enchanting escape from everyday life. Allow any sense of urgency to melt away as you embrace the easy island lifestyle. With 33 of the world’s best beaches, take delight in discovering miles of unspoiled, white-sand beaches. Savor Anguilla’s vibrant culinary scene and local charm while set amongst lush tropical surroundings. We are delighted to welcome you to our iconic oceanfront resort at Malliouhana. Rejuvenation of your mind, body, and soul in our glamorous paradise is an effortless journey away.
- Our reservations team is here to help you answer any questions that you may have about your travel to Malliouhana.
- Please call 877.733.3611 or email Tomica Carty at email@example.com or using the button below.
Malliouhana is situated at the West end of Anguilla, seven miles or a 15-minute drive from Clayton J Lloyd International Airport and 10 minutes from the Blowing Point Ferry Terminal.
Transportation to Anguilla
You can find us 5 miles from St. Maarten, 20 miles from St. Barths, and 62 miles from St. Kitts & Nevis.
Daily direct flights are available from Miami International Airport (MIA) into Anguilla-Clayton J. Lloyd Airport (AXA) via American Airlines. Flying time is approximately 3 hours and 25 minutes, followed by a 20-minute drive to the resort.
From St. Maarten
Both scheduled and private charter flights are available from St. Maarten’s Princess Julianna International airport through Anguilla Air Services or Trans Anguilla Airways. Flying time is approximately 7 minutes, followed by a 20 minute drive to the resort. Malliouhana guests may also opt for a 20-minute boat ride into Anguilla. We are happy to assist with boat transfer arrangements, please contact us to schedule.
From San Juan, Puerto Rico
Both scheduled and private charter flights are available from San Juan, Puerto Rico through Tradewind Aviation, Seaborne Airlines or Anguilla Air Services. Flying time to Anguilla’s Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport is approximately 1 hour, followed by a 20-minute drive to the resort.
Ground Transportation to Malliouhana
The Malliouhana family is here to help you arrange your arrival to paradise with pre-arranged ground or boat transfers.
Arrival into Anguilla by Air
- A Malliouhana Representative will meet guests arriving at Clayton J LLoyd International Airport (AXA) outside of the customs hall and will escort guests to their pre-arranged transportation or assist with a taxi for transfer to the resort. The resort is approximately 15–20 minute drive from the airport.
Arrival into Anguilla by Sea
- For Malliouhana guests flying into St. Maarten, one of our Representatives will you at St Maarten’s Princess Julianna’s International airport outside of the customs hall and assist with the 2-minute transfer, via van, to the St. Maarten Ferry Terminal. Allow us to assist you with arranging your boat trip to Anguilla either through a private boat, public ferry, or shared sea shuttle.
- The boat trip takes approximately 25 minutes followed by a 10-minute drive to the resort. Upon arrival in Anguilla, guests will need to complete immigration and customs formalities. A Malliouhana representative will be waiting outside of the customs hall to escort guests to their pre-arranged transportation or to assist with a taxi to the resort. Please note, it is customary to tip the porters that load the luggage both on and off the boats.