A change in perspective from up high
Visit the Madeline, where “out of office” has never been so productive. After an invigorating morning hike, settle in and take your conference calls while gazing at the lofty peaks of the San Juan Mountain Range. When nature beckons, enjoy family time outdoors and be on the lookout for the incredible wildlife that abounds in Telluride, including red-tail hawk and mule deer.
- One contact, endless possibilities: 855.479.3469/ email@example.com
- Access to business concierge to assist with technical services, monitors, and printers
- Book best-in-class tutoring services through our partnership with Advantage Testing Tutor Service
- Schedule child-care with an expert caregiver. Children's field guide with backpack at check-in
- Menus available in all dining outlets, including in-room
Out of Office
Forward your calls to the mountains, where your sublime office among the peaks await. Start your morning with coffee, emails—and breathtaking views of Aspen’s pristine beauty. There’s no better way to boost productivity than by taking breaks in nature, so let us help you make the most of your days, whether it’s by planning private tutoring for family, or a scenic cycle through high-alpine passes or an angling expedition for prized trout. For your next-level office happy hour, head to the Living Rooms for our signature Auberge Margarita, and relax after a long day at your new (and improved!) office.
Basecamp to Adventure
Make the most of every moment at Madeline with these curated sample itineraries that are fully customizable to your preferences.Learn More