- Book a treatment or inquire at 855.725.5333
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The movement center at SANA is an elevated fitness experience designed for performance, functional movement, heart-pounding high intensity training, and strength training. At our Mind & Body Studio, you enjoy an expansive space that includes elite personal training, yoga, intuitive classes, services and amenities in a stunning setting in front of our lush forest of greenery.
- A playful and enlightening introduction to the practice of yoga, focusing on developing alignment in foundational poses. Beginner level.
- Workout focused on glutes, quads, hamstrings and calfs to maximize booty gain.
- Strengthen your entire core in this dynamic ab-focused experience. Move through floor work and standing balance challenges that will leave you feeling strong, confident, and focused. All levels.
- A resetting yoga session specifically design to remove toxins and develop a healthier body.
- Release tension and stress from your body through asanas focused on improving muscular mobility.
- An efficient practice of Sun Salutations, core work, and standing poses to build heat, open up the body and get the energy moving. Intermediate-advanced level.
- Look inwards and be aware of where your body holds tensions. Practice being present. Discover and release all the tension.
- Balance the mind, body, and soul through this slow-paced class in which each "asana" (pose) is held longer to practice endurance, breathing, and focus. Intermediate level.
- HIIT workout type of training to become as fit as a modern Mayan and endure the elements of the Mayan Riviera.
- The most efficient workout combo - all muscle groups are trained together.
- Series of relaxing stretching exercises to recover energy.
- A dedicated yoga session for all who practice any kind of sport, to discover a way to be more conscious of body, mind and breathing.
- Join an energetic workout session that focuses on muscular tone to improve mobility and balance of your body.
- Step inside our modern-day cenote at SANA to experience a renewing self-guided wellness ritual. All the senses will be heightened as you journey through the earth's elements in heat, water, sound, ice, and rain.
- A form of suspension training that uses bodyweight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility, and core stability simultaneously.
- Push the limits of balance and flexibility through movement while performing powerful sequences of traditional sun salutations and standing poses. Beginner friendly.
- Yin yoga targets your deep connective tissues. This session gives you space to turn inward and tune into both your mind and the physical sensations of your body.
- Work through “asanas” (poses) that open both the heart and hips as you experience the incomparable benefits of a sound bath.
- A type of yoga that incorporates many back extensions, controlled movements, deep breathing and Pilates to focus on the "core" or center of power, where the abdominal muscles, back and the whole body in general are strengthened.