Unlike any other Cabo San Lucas Resort, Esperanza is the only private beach resort with an incomparable natural setting. Tucked between two scenic bluffs on the Baja peninsula and boasting a world-renowned luxury spa in Cabo San Lucas, championship golf courses, secluded beaches and a vibrant nightlife, the award-winning luxury Cabo Resort – Esperanza – promises a vacation you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Over 35 unique experiences
- For adventure seekers to families looking to relax
- Choose among four different restaurants
- Open air dining
- Private Dining and Dining In available
Romantic and Private
- Forbes Travel Guide Five Stars in 2021
- Travel and Leisure World's Best in 2018
- Inspired by the restorative coastal desert environment
- Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Spa
Complimentary Wellness Classes
- Fitness for all levels
- Trainer-in-residence programs give you access to leading guest instructors from across the U.S.
Celebrating Life's Special Moments
- Resort Buyouts applicable
- Great for intimate destination weddings, the ultimate family reunion, or an adventure trip with friends
The word suggests “little house” in Spanish, but with 925 square feet, our casita guests would beg to differ. Enjoy the beauty of Los Cabos with the benefits of indoor-outdoor living. Each Casita comes with a large private terrace, many with infinity-edge hot tubs. Need a little more space to lounge or enjoy a siesta, our suites range in generous size from 1,200 - 2,000 square feet and feature sweeping views of the Sea of Cortez, enjoyed equally from your bed, or from the infinity-edge hot tub on your private terrace.
1,600 sq. ft.- 149 m2 indoor/outdoor living space
Full ocean views
Separate Living Room
Dual Showers and Jetted Tub
1,200 sq. ft. / 111 m2 indoor/outdoor living
Unobstructed ocean views
Second or Third Floor
Infinity-edge hot tub on the expansive outdoor terrace
Hammock on the Terrace
Large Private Terrace
925 sq. ft.
Infinity-edge hot tub and Large Private Terrace
925 sq. ft.
Unique Experiences for your Clients
From whale watching in the gentle waters of the Sea of Cortez to horseback riding through a deep desert canyon, Baja California is a world of contrasts that beckons to be explored.
Carretera Transpeninsular KM 7
Manzana 10, Punta Ballena
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410