- Harmonize and revitalize the body with this invigorating yet restorative blend of massage therapies. Warm herbal compresses infused with muscle-soothing essential oils are applied to key pressure points to help relieve pain and inflammation common in today's active lifestyle. Once the body is warmed, a series of assisted stretches, deep tissue massage techniques and warm and cool stones work synergistically to ease tight muscles and improve flexibility.
- 90 minutes - $275
- Natural biorhythms are restored in this invigorating treatment that begins with a Himalayan salt scrub, followed by a sensory massage of warmed poultices filled with Himalayan salt stimulated over specific marma points to balance the energy field. A soak with essential oils from Lola’s Apothecary and a full-body lymphatic massage with gentle, nurturing strokes will leave you feeling lighter, brighter and revived.
- 120 minutes – $360
- The components of this popular treatment flow gently in and out of our “firm and nurturing” signature style of massage. A stimulating scalp massage and a nourishing hair mask deliver beautiful results while lulling you deeper into relaxation. Steamed towel compresses prepare your feet for an exfoliating scrub with naturally-harvested salts from the Sea of Cortez, finished by a full body massage.
- 90 minutes – $275
- Experience the healing properties of the sea. This deeply relaxing massage starts with a full-body dry brush to prepare your skin, followed by an OSEA algae treatment to mineralize your hair and body. Drift off into bliss with a full-body massage with nurturing OSEA Undaria Algae Body Oil formulated with Undaria, a brown marine algae rich in vitamins.
- 60 minutes - $180
- Expert stroke techniques and a local desert arnica blend come together in this intensive full-body massage, ideal after a day of hiking the nearby canyons or enjoying water sports. Slow, deep pressure and cross-fiber manipulation will relieve muscle tightness and tension, ease the stressed mind, and leave you feeling restored.
- 60 minutes - $180
- This special sensory ritual combines a massage sequence of varying light to medium pressure strokes with the power of pure essential oils. Whether you want to de-stress, calm the body, or relieve aches and pains, choose from our six aromatherapy blends from Lola’s Apothecary, including a regenerative bouquet of rose de mai, damask rose and neroli, or soothing vanilla, sweet orange and ylang ylang.
- 90 minutes - $270
- Amidst the ocean breeze on the edge of the Sea of Cortez, our Cabaña Massage serves up the ultimate escape, with a twist of lime. Is the only body treatment performed in the beach cabaña, warm, aromatic Baja Lime-infused compresses will leave you refreshed from the sun. Afterwards, indulge in a deeply relaxing massage performed with a synergy of organic local coconut oil and our signature Baja Lime lotion blended at the Spa.
60/90 minutes – $180/$270
- Using our signature essential oil with hints of citrus and tropical flowers, your therapist will skillfully and intuitively apply a firm, nurturing touch with a variety of bodywork techniques to alleviate tension and tightness in your muscles. Completely tailored to your individual needs, our signature massage incorporates elements of classic, Swedish and deep-tissue massage as desired.
- 60/90/120 minutes - $180/$270/$340
- Performed fully clothed on a floor mat, this traditional healing massage utilizes a blend of assisted stretching and acupressure compressions along the body’s energy pathways that will leave you remarkably relaxed yet energized.
- 90 minutes - $290
- Smooth river stones warmed by our tropical sun alternate with cold stones for a deeply penetrating massage with nourishing oils to promote circulation and detoxification.
- 90 minutes - $280
- This unique massage is given by two therapists working together as one. Using our signature essential oil with hints of citrus and tropical flowers, the therapists’ intuitive and synchronized movements combine to induce a profound state of relaxation.
- 60 minutes - $360
- For a wonderfully tranquil experience, relax with a classic, Swedish or deep-tissue massage in the comfort and privacy of your own suite or villa.
- 60/90 minutes - $210/$300
- Ease your pregnancy aches and pains with this gentle and nurturing massage designed for expectant mothers. Your specially trained therapist will tailor the session to your individual needs, and perform the massage on a pregnancy comfort cushion.
- 60/90 minutes - $180/$270
- Initiate yourselves into Esperanza’s exclusive couples’ suite, beginning with a relaxing rhythmic water massage for two. After your float and an invigorating fresh water rinse, surrender to the ultimate experience of a full-body massage, your choice of a seaweed or hot oil hair and scalp treatment, and an aromatherapy foot soak and exfoliation using locally-harvested sea salt. You will both emerge renewed.
- 120 minutes – $680 | price for two
- This unique indoor-outdoor treatment is inspired by the traditional Mexican aphrodisiac damiana, a wild shrub whose pale green oval leaves are referred to as the “lover’s herb.” Starting with Damiana Aguas Frescas (Damiana liqueur, freshly-squeezed orange juice and coconut cream) and a warm soak in your private pool, a nutrient-rich clay mask is applied moist and allowed to dry outdoors in the sun. Rinse off in a luxurious shower using a natural-fiber cloth made from local Ayate cactus for gentle exfoliation. The soothing ritual culminates with a full-body massage incorporating desert sage oil.
- 120 minutes – $680 | price for two
- Prepare for a seduction of the senses. Begin with an outdoor soak in your own private pool while sipping seasonal aguas frescas. A sensual body oil from Lola’s Apothecary made of aphrodisiac and mood enhancing scents is specially prepared for the two of you and shared during a deeply penetrating stone massage. Our renowned “Auberge Head to Toe” tops off this odyssey with a rejuvenating foot exfoliation and your choice of seaweed or hot oil hair and scalp treatment.
- 180 minutes – $970 | price for two
- To change or cancel your appointment please give us a five-hour notice to avoid being charged for your service in full. Morning appointments must be cancelled by 6 pm the evening prior. Please note that prices and hours of operation are subject to change.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to the spa- a locker, robe and sandals are provided for you.
- Please inform us of any medical conditions or special needs that require our attention. If you have high blood pressure or are pregnant, please avoid any heat treatments.
Prices are subject to +16% tax +18% gratuity. The in-room extra charge and the before & after hours of operation extra fee