The Spa at Esperanza
Retreat From The Sun
- Combining the desert’s gifts, you’ll be cocooned in a soothing aloe glaze wrap while receiving a gentle scalp and foot massage. Then a full-body massage with pure aloe rehydrating lotion will leave your skin soft and hydrated. A rejuvenating mini-facial includes cleansing, a fresh cucumber and aloe recovery gel mask, and deep moisturizing. Ideal for dehydrated or sun-exposed skin.
- 120 min - $355
Take To The Sea
- Enjoy a Thalassotherapy extravaganza! A Sea Greens. Body Replenisher, a Sea Greens Bath, hair & scalp treatment, and a Sea Greens Facial will leave you feeling like you just emerged from the Sea of Cortez... detoxified, remineralized and extraordinarily refreshed.
- 180 min - $495
Auberge Cuatro Manos
- In addition to four hands massaging your body to bliss, you’ll receive a Tropical Delight Hair and Scalp Treatment and a Salt of the Sea Foot Revitalizer.
- 90 min - $495
Sun Baked Stone Massage and Cucumber Lime Facial
- Warmed river stones massaged on the body soothe your muscles and melt away tension. Our most popular massage is paired with a cucumber and lime facial to comfort and rehydrate sun-exposed skin.
- 120 min - $355
- To change or cancel your appointment please give us a five-hour notice to avoid being charged for your service in full. Morning appointments must be cancelled by 6 pm the evening prior. Please note that prices and hours of operation are subject to change.
What to Wear
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to the spa- a locker, robe and sandals are provided for you.
- Please inform us of any medical conditions or special needs that require our attention. If you have high blood pressure or are pregnant, please avoid any heat treatments.
Prices are subject to +16% tax +18% gratuity. The in-room extra charge and the before & after hours of operation extra fee