Discover a captivating New Year’s Eve extravaganza that promises indelible memories, surrounded by the warmth of friends and family. Opt for a culinary journey at La Palapa or Cocina del Mar, or kickstart the evening’s revelry with champagne and sumptuous bites in your private cabana. As the evening progresses, make your way to the beach for our exuberant Silver & White New Year’s Eve bash.
- Your ticket to the exclusive Silver & White New Year’s Eve event comes with the purchase of any New Year’s Eve experience highlighted below
- December 31st, 2023
- Availability is limited. Contact the concierge to book today.
New Year’s Eve Private Luxury Cabana Experience
Step into a lavish New Year’s Eve experience, enveloped by the sanctuary of your private cabana. As joy and laughter echo around you, relish each sip of champagne, sealing the moment with a toast to an unrivaled celebration. Discover our tailored package options designed to perfectly accommodate the size of your festive gathering.
- Silver | $1,500++ for up to 4 people | Includes one bottle of Dom Perignon Brut, one bottle of your choice premium liquor + mixers.
- Gold | $2,500++ for up to 6 people | Includes one magnum bottle of Dom Perignon Brut, one bottle of your choice of premium liquor + mixers, small bites + private server.
- Platinum | $5,000++ for up to 10 people | Inclusive of 1 jeroboam or two magnum bottles of Dom Perignon Brut, private premium open bar inclusive of one bottle of each: whiskey, tequila, mezcal, vodka, gin & rum + mixers, dry snacks + a private server.
- 9:30 pm – 1:00 am
New Year’s Eve Dinner Palapa de Humo Style
Celebrate New Year’s Eve beneath the woven thatch of La Palapa, enveloped by the gentle sea breeze and rhythmic dance of swaying palms. A tapestry of flavor awaits you, presented in a lavish buffet–each dish an homage to the enduring culinary artistry of Oaxaca, Guerrero, and the vibrant southern heartland of Mexico, set to awaken your palate with a medley of vibrant regional flavors.
- La Palapa | 6 pm onwards
- Reservations required
- $175 per person and $55 for children 12 and under, exclusive of beverages, tax, and fees
Cocina del Mar Presents the Traditional NYE Dinner
Bid farewell to the year and usher in the new with a feast for the senses. Gather at the table, laden with the Earth’s bounty and the ocean’s treasures–osetra caviar, melt-in-your-mouth Wagyu beef, aromatic truffles, succulent Baja lobster, and an array of decadent desserts–all meticulously crafted into a four-course epicurean journey. As you savor every bite, take in the spellbinding beauty of the Sea of Cortez that stretches before you. Elevate the experience even further with a handpicked wine pairing specially curated by our in-house sommelier to make your New Year’s celebration truly unforgettable.
- Cocina del Mar | 6 pm – 10 pm
- Reservations required
- $260 per person and $55 for children 12 and under, exclusive of beverages, optional wine pairing, tax, and fees
Holidays at Esperanza Making Spirits BrightView Celebrations
More to Love
unforgettable activities for