Fitness for All
Feel your stress float away with a mindfulness meditation session surrounded by flickering candles, focus on your core with a power yoga sequence in our gardens, or take in a HIIT-focused boot camp to boost your metabolism. Wellness is a way of life at the Estate, and we offer a broad range of classes to make it easy for you to stay active and achieve your fitness goals. (And we won’t judge you one bit if you decide on a post-class mimosa.)
- Weekly fitness classes to suit every skill level and ability
- Classes held in various indoor and outdoor settings throughout the Estate
- All weekly/monthly classes are $30/guest/class
- Private classes available at an additional charge with minimum 72 hours advanced notice
Private Classes | Additional Charges Apply
- Edwardo Williams Personal Training
- Private Cardio Workouts
- Formerly training to perform at a pro level taught Edwardo how to fine tune his strength, speed, fuel for performance and improve his skills. He takes these skills along with his creative training secrets, yoga mindfulness, and love for helping people to design and lead clear and fun workouts designed to get the most of your time and efforts. Edwardo is able to design a personalized workout using our fitness facility or expansive Estate grounds for our guests’ private sessions.
- Caitlin Fennessy of Peach House ATX Personal Training
- Private Pilates + Yoga Sessions
- Caitlin Fennessy founder of The Peach House, an intimate boutique pilates studio, offers a holistic approach that elevates the typical Pilates and Yoga classes by combining intuitive, masterful sequencing of creative, beat-based, butt-focused, athletic riffs on killer classical Pilates choreography and meditative breath work to carefully crafted, inspiring playlists. Enjoy a highly personalized and intimate session with Caitlin on the Estate ground for either a private yoga or pilates session.
- Integrate with Caitlin Fennessy
- Pilates x Yoga Flow
- #GetLifted in Caitlin's signature core-centric, athletic Pilates based approach to creative power Vinyasa flow. A 60 minute soulful, breath-based, music-driven, detoxifying, intuitive and intelligently sequenced flow to strengthen your connection to yourself as well as your core. Leave feeling longer and leaner, more focused, more relaxed, lifted and connected from head to toe, in every way.
- Pilates, Elevated with Caitlin Fennessy
- Reclaim your power(house) in this 45-minute full-body toning class that uses props to mimic the elongating effects of the Reformer. Feel good, creative riffs on classic (killer) mat Pilates moves are combined with heart rate rising, endorphin boosting plyometrics and low impact HIIT that will not only tone your arms, upper back, butt and thighs, but re-connect you to your core, in every sense.
- Meditation + Sound Baths with Melissa Phillips
- Join Melissa Phillips for a private grounding sound bath accompanied by intentional meditations in our beautiful Sunken Gardens for a relaxing healing session using guided meditation and Tibetan singing bowls. Let the worries of the world melt away as Melissa uses guided meditation practices-- breath work, mindfulness, traditional mantras--along with her Tibetan singing bowls to evoke emotional and intellectual awareness and deep relaxation. Cultivate intentions, open your heart space and feel more empowered with tools for peace in the month ahead.
- Mindful Movement with Melissa Phillips
- Personal Barre and Yoga-Inspired Workout
- This class combines yoga and barre inspired workouts to align your body and your mind. Created for all fitness levels, you will connect with your innate inner wisdom and cultivate clarity and strength through breath and body awareness.