Edgar Perry Junior Suite
701 sq. ft. / Located in the Mansion / View of Gardens
This dramatic one-bedroom suite, with an expansive living area and dining table for four, channels the scion of the family with an elegant varsity vibe.
- Dining table for 4
- Living area with sofa, table and two chairs
- 701 sq. ft. located in Mansion
- Walk in rain shower
- Deep soaking tub
- Vintage style mirror over dual vanity
- Customizable cocktail cart
- Two Desks
- High ceilings
- Minibar with Austin French roast coffee
- Complimentary use of Linus bicycles
- House car within five mile radius or use of a Mercedes
Handsome woods, handpicked original artwork and one-of-kind vintage furnishings convey a classic, polished collegiate vibe. Sink into a book in the expansive living room overlooking gardens fragrant with sage and rosemary, or share a favorite nightcap from a cocktail cart stocked according to your wishes. After a day of exploring the city—on your complimentary pair of Linus bicycles perhaps—a deeply comfortable four-poster king bed beckons.