427 sq. ft. / Spacious terrace / Private sitting area with table for 2
Historic heritage, country estate grandeur, and modern panache come together in central Austin, with a spacious terrace for gazing out over the bucolic 10-acre setting.
- Spacious terrace
- Customizable cocktail cart
- Walk in rain shower
- Vintage style mirror over dual vanity
- King Bed
- Approximately 427 sq. ft.
- Private sitting area with table for 2
- High ceilings
- Located at the Inn building
- Minibar with Austin French roast coffee
- Complimentary house car transport or use of a Mercedes
Start your day by stepping through the French doors onto a spacious private terrace with exquisite garden views. Breathe deeply to take in the heavenly scent of sage and rosemary perfuming the air. It’s the perfect setting for your locally-roasted morning brew or later in the day, your favorite nightcap from a cocktail cart stocked according to your wishes. Back inside, plush armchairs beckon curling up with your favorite book, while heirloom furnishings evoke the estate’s rich heritage. When it’s time to turn in, a deeply comfortable four-poster king bed awaits.