Hal Thomson Suite
704 sq. ft. / In the Mansion / View of the Estate
Feel as if you’re staying in the stately country home of an old family friend. This lavishly appointed one-bedroom suite, with a separate living area and dining table for four, is named after a frequent guest of the Perrys.
- 4 Poster King Bed
- Dining table for 4
- Living area with sofa and two chairs
- One and a half baths
- 704 sq. ft. located in Mansion
- Walk in rain shower
- Vintage style mirror over dual vanity
- Personalized cocktail cart
- Minibar with Austin French roast coffee
- Complimentary use of Linus bicycles
- Complimentary house car transport or use of a Mercedes
Channel the convivial spirit of Hal Thomson, a close friend of the Perrys, with intimate gatherings around the plush sofa or dining table for four, sharing favorite drinks from a cocktail cart stocked according to your wishes. A color palette of rich greens are in tune with the estate’s sprawling gardens, while handpicked vintage furnishings hint at its rich heritage. After a day of exploring the city—on your complimentary pair of Linus bicycles perhaps—a deeply comfortable four-poster king bed beckons.