Mr. Perry Suite
492 sq. ft. / View of gardens / Sitting area with love seat, tables and two chairs
With its safari-inspired play of patterns, this one-time former bedroom of the Commodore himself reflects a love of world travel and high culture—along with stunning views of the garden.
- Large Dressing area
- Sitting area with love seat, tables and two chairs
- 492 sq. ft. located in Mansion
- Walk in dual rain shower
- Vintage style mirror over dual vanity
- Customizable cocktail cart
- High ceilings
- King bed
- Minibar with Austin French roast coffee
- Complimentary use of Linus bicycles
- House car within five mile radius or use of a Mercedes
Summon the spirit of the Commodore by catching up on business at the writing desk or reading a book on the plush loveseat with a spectacular view of the garden and its beautiful magnolia and lemon trees. Share a nightcap from a cocktail cart stocked according to your wishes, before turning in to your heavenly four-poster king bed. Beautiful hardwood furnishings, and bold textiles in deep, rich colors hint at the estate’s rich heritage.