Spend a late October evening with Miriam Weber of Sister Palm learning the wonders of palmistry with Estate cocktails and snacks in hand. Guests will convene to learn foundational basics of traditional hand reading, which comprises of Chirognomy (the form of the hand) and Chiromancy (the lines of the hand). During this unique opportunity, guests will study the features of their own hands as well as the hands of other attendees, learning a variety of basic skills such as:
- Identifying the 7 planetary archetypes and what they represent.
- How the lines of our palms change over time and the ways these changes create a unique blueprint of an individual’s life and personality.
- Distinguishing the four elemental types.
- Identifying the major lines and what they represent.
- Other features and tidbits that identify more juicy information.
More to Love