Enjoy sipping on the Estate’s rare collection of spirits and wines in the privacy of our picturesque Mansion Library while indulging in delicious bites from renowned Executive Chef Bradley Nicholson as you learn the special characteristics of hand-picked victorian-era jewels, and explore a personalized curation of vintage pieces during a private tableside shopping experience. If you’re looking for an extra custom piece, sit for a profile portrait to help create their signature silhouette ring. You’ll follow up your vintage jewelry experience with an intimate & exquisite multi-course dining experience curated just for you with the very best locally sourced ingredients that all culminate in a sweet ending offered by acclaimed Executive Pastry Chef Susana Querejazu. As an added perk, continue your jewelry education with one of our favorite Georgian jewelry books.
- Personal education and shopping experience, Private room, Beverages, Customized Meal from Chef
- Includes Georgian Jewelry Book
- Signature silhouette ring available at an additional cost
- Room and tax reserved separately
- Available to resort guests and members