Ancient Pericu Experience
Enjoy a nature walk led by a local “Guama,” or Pericú shaman, through the desert Baja´s ecoregion mostly covered of Xeric Shrubs, Palo Verde and Palo Blanco trees, to reach the “Boca de la Sierra,” an undiscovered local paradise where the San Bernardo stream flows down a hillside to form a pristine lake. Take to the peaceful waters for a spiritual cleanse, followed by an energizing picnic along the shore. Spend the day focused on total well-being, alternating between sunbathing, enjoying a cooling dip, and stand-up paddleboarding. After a day of playing under the Baja sun, you will visit the San Francisco Ranch to discover the significance and pre-Hispanic roots of a Comal, learn about traditional leatherwork, and create your own handcrafted piece of art to take home as a memento of your special day.
- Enhance your spiritual journey with a Temazcal ceremony, which the Guama will recreate on property at Mirador Point. For adults only.
- Tour must be booked in advance through Guest's Personal Concierge.
- $2,000 USD including the following:
- Sprinter for 8hrs up to 8pax
- Guama Local Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch and Leather Work at the Ranch
- Refreshment & Snacks Picnic Basket at Boca de la Sierra
Be the first to share your experience
More to Love