The Lodge at Blue Sky and Chef Gabe Kennedy have come together for a nature-driven dinner experience exploring the power of plants, bounty of the environment and the uniqueness of people, flora and fauna that make each place on the planet so special. Chef Gabe Kennedy, the co-founder of Plant People will align with Executive Chef Galen Zamarra and our Farmer, Lynsey Gammon, to deliver a dining experience that engages the senses of guests, while providing a space of education in plant medicine, the importance of agriculture, and the need for systemic change to help regenerate the planet, our communities and ourselves.
- Special CBD spa treatments available
- May 29 | Planting and soil health workshop - 10 AM at Gracie's Farm: $45+ per person
- May 29 | Five-course dinner - 6:30 PM at Broadfork Barn: $185+ per person (excluding tax and gratuity)
- May 30 | Hike to Yurt for Mind Unwind Mushroom Hot Chocolate with sound bathing: $150+/person, $250+/couple
- Select beverages throughout the weekend will integrate full spectrum hemp oil into beverages: Mocktails, cocktail, coffee and smoothies.