These guest instructors are three of the top shooting teachers worldwide and all hail from West London Shooting School. Master gunsmiths Purdey and Sons and Kreighoff will be on hand to showcase some of the finest shotguns available, custom-handmade and ranging in price from $20,000 to over $200,000. For the afternoon clinics, guests will enjoy a game-inspired dinner in the field prepared by James Beard award-winning Executive Chef, Galen Zamarra.
- Clay-shooting tutorial by world's top instructors
- Showcase of shotguns by master gunsmiths, Purdey & sons and Kreighoff
- Experiential in-the-field game dinner
- Private Lessons: $175/hour
- Afternoon Clinics: $425 per guest, which includes a game-inspired dinner in the field by Executive Chef Galen Zamarra