The masterminds behind New York City's most coveted speakeasy, PS at Pine & Polk, take residency at The Lodge at Blue Sky for a two-week pop-up at the high alpine yurt. After a day of exploring in the Wasatch Mountains, join co-owners Lindsay Weiss & Alyssa Golub and Bar Director Melissa Brooke as they host this innovative cocktail experience, serving thoughtfully curated libations and bites by PS at Pine & Polk.
- August 3 - 6, August 10-13, 2023
- 6:30pm & 8:30pm sunset seatings | 10:30pm late night seating
- $115++ per person | $150++ per person Sunset seating
- Drinks & bites available for a la carte purchase
- Sporting Clay Yurt | 30 maximum per seating
Meet the Team
- Born and raised in New Jersey, Alyssa graduated from Cornell’s School of Hotel Administration with a focus in food and beverage operations. She moved to Maui to work as an F&B Manager for the Four Seasons Wailea. While there, she found herself becoming more and more interested in wine and beverage programs. After that, she moved on to manage within the Michael Mina restaurant group in San Francisco, simultaneously studying and becoming a Certified Sommelier. Her passion for not only wine, but also technology and how it is changing the industry, led her into the startup space (specifically SaaS/B2B). For the past 7 years, Alyssa has gained experience in business development, sales and customer experience working directly with owners and operators of restaurant groups and hotels. She always knew she wanted to open and operate her own hospitality concept. The time was now. Alyssa is co-founder at Pine & Polk.
- Lindsay is an experienced event marketing professional with over 20 years spent in the industry. She has managed experiential programming, marketing strategy, and a wide range of events for both large corporate clients and smaller niche brands. Lindsay loves bringing a creative vision to life and utilizing her extensive rolodex of luxury partners and vendors to add a unique surprise to any program. Her projects often involved working with celebrity chefs, wineries, and restaurants, but her passion and expertise spans a wide range of genres. Lindsay spent much of her career planning culinary events and programming for American Express, followed by time as a consultant for clients such as The James Beard Foundation, The New York Times, Auberge Resorts, CookUnity, and more. Lindsay loves seeking out new products for the shop and new partners to bring into the space. Lindsay is co-founder at Pine & Polk.
- Melissa Brooke has served as a mixologist, lead bartender and bar manager for several noteworthy NYC cocktail programs. Before arriving at PS, she helmed the beverage program at The Musket Room, a Michelin star restaurant, in which her cocktail program was positively reviewed by the New York Times. Melissa currently curates cocktails for exclusive events throughout NYC with her magic-meets-mixology company Divine Spirits. She loves personalizing cocktails using unconventional tactics such as astrological signs and name etymology for inspiration. Melissa is Bar Director at Pine & Polk.
More to Love
unforgettable activities for