Independence Day Weekend
Celebrate the joy of summer and wide-open spaces in the splendor of the Wasatch mountains: From morning hikes among the wildflowers and fresh mountain sage to sunrise trail rides with our incredible rescue horses, a curated weekend of experiences awaits. Reconnect with your loved ones on immersive mountain adventures and special culinary experiences on our private 3,500-acre ranch.
- Endless adventures await with a bespoke Blue Sky itinerary, curated just for you: Take a complimentary e-bike to explore our high-alpine lake for a swim, book a forest yoga experience to get grounded, or have the kiddos join our al fresco art classes while learning about local plant and animal life
- Mid-Day: Indulge in an elevated outdoor picnic at a scenic spot overlooking the valley, or inquire about our experiential dining venues.
- 5:00 pm - Sip craft cocktails on Yuta's terrace with views of Alexander Canyon, featuring herbs grown onsite at Gracie's Farm. Light snacks and lawn games will be provided on a complimentary basis, and craft cocktails are available for purchase.
- 7:30 am - Sunrise hike to The Tavern for gentle morning yoga ($25 per class | complimentary for Lodge Guests)
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Summer Gathering & Grazing | Join us at the Yuta Terrace where we’ll meet for Bloody Mary's and mimosas before walking down to the bridge near Alexander Creek to watch the horses gather and move the cows up the mountain for summer grazing. (Complimentary)
- 11:00 am - Red, white & blue scavenger hunt for kids (Complimentary; available for Lodge guests only)
- 12:00 - 5:00 pm - Join us for a leisurely afternoon grilled lunch full of holiday favorites on the Yuta patio with live music and showstopping views of Alexander Canyon ($55+ per adult, $30+ per child)
- 2:00 pm - Sporting clay tournament for adults ($225 per guest)
- 8:00 pm - Bonfire, sparklers & S'mores on Yuta's terrace followed by an al fresco mountain movie (Complimentary)
- 7:30 am - Saddle up at dawn to embark on a sunrise trail ride while the skies lighten as you ascend to a secluded, high-alpine field. Arrive at The Tavern, a secret cabin set in a peaceful mountain meadow dating back to the late 1800's, for a hearty breakfast picnic ($750 per guest | 8 guests maximum)
- 8:30 am - Greet the day with morning outdoor yoga on the Yurt Platform (complimentary)
- Mid-day - Grab a picnic lunch to savor with your loved ones mid-hike or mid-bike ride in a scenic spot ($65 per guest)
- 4:00 pm - In celebration of the Shady Lane Distillery that existed on our property near Alexander Creek back around Prohibition time, join our whiskey tasting paired with light snacks on Yuta's terrace (Starting at $95 per guest for 3 whiskeys)