Health and Service Practices | Auberge Resorts Collection
Bishop’s Lodge Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guests, and our team members. Having traveled away from your home, we appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay.
General Property Information
- The hotel continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- All Bishop’s Lodge team members are required to wear masks indoors. We encourage travelers to connect with our resort team to receive the latest information on local mask usage policies as well as other government regulations before traveling.
- Bishop’s Lodge will only welcome guests who are not COVID-19 positive at the time of travel, or who have completed the required quarantine or isolation periods as outlined by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- The hotel’s rigorous cleaning regimens, and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning, sanitization practices have been put in place and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Book With Ease: Flexible Cancellation Terms | We realize plans change sometimes, and we want to give you flexibility so you can fully enjoy your stay with us. So, if necessary, you can now adjust or cancel most reservations up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Check your Confirmation Email for details on how to make changes or call one of our reservations agents at 888.741.0480.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
Bishop’s Lodge Team Members
- The health of employees is being carefully monitored. Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by the local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer that are available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests upon request.
- Personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
- Housekeeping will follow enhanced practices for cleaning surfaces.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. Please contact the hotel for specific options.
- The number of employees entering the guest room to service it will be limited throughout the guest’s stay.
- Occupancy will be limited in each dining outlet to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced within dining outlets in line with the local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
- In-room dining menus will be available and orders can be delivered and picked up in front of your guest room door rather than in the room.
- Our hotel will also offer unique private dining experiences throughout the property. Please see the concierge for additional information on private dining experiences.
Fitness Centers and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
- Classes will be offered as private sessions to allow for social distancing.
- Bishop’s Lodge is providing a number of outdoor wellness experiences as well.
- Hotels will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
- Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- Bishop’s Lodge will provide activities for individual families on request (an additional charge may apply).
COVID-19 Testing: For any guests who want or need a PCR test , we can refer guests to a nearby mobile doctor’s office in Santa Fe that can administer the tests onsite at Bishop’s Lodge. Guests must request these personally. To fill out the appointment request form online, please visit the following: https://santafemobilemd.com/schedule
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change and will vary by property based on the local department of health requirements. Please see each property’s Health and Service Practices for details.