Bishop’s Lodge | Commonly Asked Questions
When will Bishop’s Lodge open?
- Bishop’s Lodge will open in fall of 2020. We look forward to welcoming you as a guest.
Who are the architects and designers?
- The architect for Bishop’s Lodge is Nunzio Marc DeSantis Architects. The interior designer is HKS.
What is Auberge Resorts?
- Auberge is one of the world’s premier high-end boutique hoteliers, dedicated to creating captivating places and experiences. More information can be found on our website: www.aubergeresorts.com.
What’s the elevation here?
Is the water safe to drink?
Bishop’s Lodge | Lodging Questions
time is check-in?
What time is check-out?
Can I do early check-in?
- Early check-in is based on availability.
Can I do late check-out?
- Late check-out is based on availability.
How many rooms do you have?
- Bishop’s Lodge has 100 rooms and suites.
Are you a smoke-free resort?
- Yes, we are a smoke-free resort. We also do not sell cigarettes.
Do you have ADA accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have ADA accessible rooms.
Can we reserve the same room as last time?
- Every attempt will be made to accommodate guest room preferences.
Does the room rate include breakfast?
- No, breakfast is not included.
Do you have safety deposit boxes?
- No, but guest rooms are equipped with individual safes.
Is there a minimum number of nights you can stay?
- Minimum length of stay will vary based on the season and time of year.
Are the items in the mini bar, including the bottle of wine, complimentary?
- No, there is a charge for mini bar items.
I love the lotions you have in the room. Are they for sale?
- Yes, products are for sale in the Spa retail shop.
Do you have residences for sale here?
- Yes, our residences program is pending from ownership.
Do your rooms have microwaves?
Do you have sofa beds?
Bishop’s Lodge | Housekeeping & Laundry Questions
How do I get my clothes pressed?
- Hotel staff can provide clothing pressing for a fee.
Do you have a lost and found?
- Yes, the manager on duty can assist.
What does your turndown service entail?
- Turndown is a light refresh of the room. It prepares the rooms for a restful night sleep and the bathroom for the morning.
Bishop’s Lodge | Payment Questions
What currency do you accept?
- We accept the U.S. dollar.
What is your deposit policy?
- One night’s room and tax is due at the time of booking.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellation is required 72 hours prior to arrival.
What is the cost for an additional guest in my room or suite?
- There is a charge of $100 for each additional guest beyond 2 adults. Additional fees apply for extra bedding such as rollaways. Standard crib is provided complimentary upon request.
What are your accepted payment options?
- For payment, we accept American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard or Visa.
Can I cash a check?
- No, we cannot cash checks.
Can I exchange my foreign currency?
Bishop’s Lodge | Transportation
What is your overnight parking fee?
- The overnight parking fee is $15.
Do you provide car charging?
Can you help find a taxi?
- Yes, our concierge can arrange for taxi service. Ride sharing services such as Uber and Lyft are readily available.
Do you provide car services?
- Yes, our concierge can arrange for car services. Advance booking is required.
Do you provide transportation?
Do you have Uber or Lyft in the area?
Does your resort offer a shuttle service?
- Yes, to downtown Santa Fe Plaza.
Bishop’s Lodge | Pets Questions
Do you allow service animals?
- Yes, service animals are allowed, without a fee.
Do you allow pets?
What is your pet deposit?
Is the pet deposit refundable?
- No, it’s a one-time fee per stay, including up to two pets.
What is the maximum number of pets allowed in each room?
- Two pets are allowed in each room.
Bishop’s Lodge | Business and Office Questions
Do you have Wi-Fi?
- We offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and rooms.
Do you rent out AV equipment?
- Yes, a range of AV equipment is available to rent.
Where can I make photocopies or print a document?
- At the Reception/Concierge desk.
Do you have access to email and the Internet?
Bishop’s Lodge | Family Questions
Do you have a minimum age requirement for guests?
- Guests under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult.
Do you have a children’s menu?
- Yes, we have children’s menus available.
Do you have cribs?
- Yes, complimentary cribs are provided.
Do you have highchairs?
- Yes, highchairs are available upon request.
Do you provide custom itineraries?
- Yes, our concierge can help arrange custom itineraries according to your preferences.
Bishop’s Lodge | Wellness Questions
Do you have a fitness center?
- Yes, there is an on-site fitness center.
What are your fitness center hours?
- The fitness center is open 24 hours.
Can we use spa facilities without a spa treatment?
- There will be a daily fee charged for use of the outdoor soaking pools, sauna, steam room, and meditation areas.
Bishop’s Lodge | Recreation Questions
Is your pool open year-round?
- Yes, the pool is available year-round from 6 AM to 7 PM daily.
Do you have a Jacuzzi?
Do you offer exercise or yoga classes?
- Yes, a roster of pilates, yoga and meditation classes will be offered.
Do you have tennis courts?
Do you have a golf course?