Auberge Resorts Collection Properties Win Seven World’s Best Titles in Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report Readers’ Choice Awards 2016
- Auberge du Soleil, Calistoga Ranch and Esperanza Shine as Top U.S. Hideaways, Beach Resorts, Spa Resorts and Food and Wine Resorts
- California-based Auberge Resorts Collection announces a trio of iconic resorts honored among the world’s best in the 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards from Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, a print and digital newsletter founded in 1979 and renowned as one of the most respected publication in luxury travel. The annual readers’ poll showcases the best hotels and resorts, safari lodges and cruise lines, and is now available online at www.andrewharper.com/readers-choice and appears in the September 2016 issue.
- Taking the top spot among domestic resorts, Auberge du Soleil in Napa Valley was named the No. 1 Top U.S. Hideaway, while neighboring sister property Calistoga Ranch was voted No. 3 Top U.S. Hideaway. Recognized additionally for excellence in both culinary and spa categories, Auberge Resorts Collection’s Napa Valley resorts were awarded among the best Food and Wine Resorts and Top Spa Resorts. Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, was awarded No. 9 Beach Resort. The full list of 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards accolades for Auberge Resorts Collection follows:
- Auberge du Soleil (Napa Valley) – No. 1 Top 20 U.S. Hideaway; No. 5 Top Spa Resort; No. 2 Food and Wine Resort
- Calistoga Ranch (Napa Valley) – No. 3 Top 20 U.S. Hideaway; No. 4 Top Spa Resort; No. 6 Food and Wine Resort
- Esperanza (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) – No. 9 Top Beach Resort
- “We are honored by this recognition from the readers of Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, showcasing our commitment to offering distinctive and exceptional travel experiences across the world,” said Craig Reid, President and Chief Executive Officer, Auberge Resorts Collection. “These awards would not be possible without our team’s heartfelt commitment to excellence in guest service across all properties, whether in Napa Valley’s wine country or the beaches of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.”
- Results for the Readers’ Choice Awards are determined from an annual survey where subscribers of Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report choose their favorite hotel and resort experiences across the categories of U.S. and International Hideaways, Beach, City, Food & Wine, Spa, Golf, Family and Safari Lodges in addition to Cruise Lines.
- MEDIA CONTACTS:
- Tiffany Higgins | Rachel Farnham
- Murphy O’Brien Public Relations