Napa’s ultimate tasting excursion begins on the terrace of your Valley View Suite with a celebratory flight of Napa Valley’s best sparkling wines matched up against some of the best Champagne houses of France. Over the next two days, enjoy private tastings, tours and special access to four renowned winery estates, each with breathtaking views, accompanied by Director of Wine Kris Margerum. On your final evening, indulge in the Tasting Menu by prepared by Michelin Star Chef Robert Curry, paired with wines personally selected by Kris, all while taking in spectacular views from the Auberge du Soleil Restaurant terrace.
- A three-night stay in a Deluxe Valley View Suite
- Private winery tours and tastings, accompanied by Director of Wine Kris Margerum
- Chef’s Tasting Menu for two at Auberge du Soleil’s Michelin Star Restaurant, with wine pairings
- Welcome Sparkling vs Champagne flight paired with bubble bites
- Private transportation and lunch included both days
- Breakfast for two each morning
- Roundtrip airport transfers