The Spa at Auberge Beach
- Spa Hours of Operation:
- Closed Monday
- Tuesday through Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday through Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sundays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Find a moment of tranquility and the space to be present at the Spa at Auberge Beach. Start your treatments with elements of the sea, salt, sand, and sound flowing abundantly, experience a sense of "Vitality Revived" at the heart of your wellness treatment.
- Quietly socialize or relax your mind with meditative headsets. Sip tea or a coconut water elixir to hydrate.
- 15-30 Minutes
- A fine mist of pharmaceutical-grade salt will fill the air, you will notice a slight taste of salt, benefits include: Treats respiratory conditions such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, and allergies. Lung health (internally absorbs irritants, allergens, and toxins) Depression & Anxiety (the negative ions released by the salt, causes your body to release serotonin, the “happy hormone”) Skin conditions (absorbs bacteria)
- Infrared saunas run a bit cooler than a traditional sauna but have more internal benefits. (without extreme heat). The infrared heats the internal body through electromagnetic radiation. Benefits include better sleep and relaxation, detoxification, weight loss, relief of sore muscles, pain and arthritis, clear and tight skin, improved circulation, help with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Benefits of Steam Include: Improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress, clears congestion, promotes skin health, aids in workout recovery, loosens stiff joints, burns calories, boosts the immune system.
- Benefits of Hot/Cold Contrast Muscle Therapy Alternating heat and cold helps reduce muscle soreness. Improves circulation, decreases swelling, reduces inflammation, improves muscle strains, increases range of motion, increases energy & alertness, elevates mood.
- $49 Extra Fee