The Spa at Auberge Beach
- Spa Hours of Operation:
- Closed Monday
- Tuesday through Wednesday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday through Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sundays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- The famed Swiss facial treatment comes to Auberge. The signature Valmont butterfly technique is combined with the Iconic Prime Renewing Pack, 99% pure native collagen, and Oxygen boosting Cellular Complex. This award-winning facial showcases the prowess of the Swiss anti-aging mystique. The results create vitality in the skin, plumps the tissues, lifts and redefines the contours of the face, leaving your skin rested, relaxed, and completely renewed.
- 50 Minutes - $200 | 80 Minutes - $350
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE FACIALS
- Transform your skin with the signature hyper-personalized methodology of Biologique Recherche. Highly concentrated active botanical ingredients penetrate deep into the dermis for immediate results best suited for your skin's instant needs.
- 50 Minutes - $250 | 80 Minutes - $375
- Beauty Editors' acclaimed treatment deeply infuses collagen, hyaluronic and three types of microcurrents to dramatically plump, firm, and lift with the BR remodeling technology. Targeted boosters nourish and protect the skin and speed up the production of collagen and elastin. Signature French facial massage tones the facial muscles and combines oxygen and microcurrent for a natural facelift and a renewed youthful appearance with immediate results.
- 50 Minutes $350 | 80 Minutes $450 | 110 Minutes $625
- Recent lifestyle changes, illness, and stress create skin imbalances and dullness. Focus on advanced remedies to detoxify, recover and promote healthy skin cell turnover. Deep exfoliation, professional strength peel, and Vitamin C infusions all customized to your skin's most immediate need.
- 50 Minute - $149 | 80 Minutes - $189
- Rich organic toning and lifting ingredients combined with microcurrent technology to lift, sculpt and tone facial and eye area muscles for immediate and noticeable results.
- 50 Minutes - $159 | 80 Minutes - $219
- Elements of Fire, Ice, Oxygen, Earth, and Water are combined to create a symphony of cellular renewal in our ultimate anti-aging treatment. Dual cleansing, oxygenating masks, hot and cold contrasting facial massage techniques, LED therapy, and Microcurrent technology help to lift and tone facial and eye muscles. Collagen infusion treatments are extended to the neck, décolleté, eyes, and hands for an immediately noticeable skin-changing result.
- 90 Minutes - $300
- Hyper-customized age-defying facial combines a customized journey of mixology for your skin's current needs with a focus on overall anti-aging. Experts hands and a thorough skin analysis will guide your esthetician to curate a specific treatment. Choice of microcurrent, LED, mixology peel, or high frequency may be combined for the ultimate skin wellness.
- 50 Minutes - $149 | 80 Minutes - $189
- Classically cleansing and hydrating, our traditional facial goes a step further with cool antioxidant serum infusions. Steam towels, detoxifying mask, and deep hydration to enrich and awaken healthy skin.
- 50 Minutes - $129
- Strengthen the skin while regenerating the epidermis with this anti-aging and deep cleansing treatment designed specifically for men's unique skincare goals. Steam towels, detoxifying mask, and our signature facial massage complete this healthy skin experience.
- 50 Minutes - $139
MEDICAL GRADE FACIALS
- The Patented HydraFacial signature medical-grade facial machine deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts. Vitamin-rich booster serums penetrate the epidermis and hyaluronic acids deliver dramatic immediate results. The Platinum option includes LED Light Therapy, growth factor serum, and lymphatic to reduce puffy water-retentive skin.
- Signature HydraFacial: 30 Minutes - $199 | Deluxe HydraFacial: 50 Minutes - $250 | Platinum HydraFacial: 80 Minutes - $325
- A non-invasive technique to smooth and refine skin by removing the top layer. This full facial is complete with an oxygen sheet mask, LED treatment, and moisture surge hydration. Performed by our Lead Paramedical Esthetician.
- 50 Minutes - $199
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid full-service charges. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your spa appointment time. Please be advised that late arrivals will result in the reduction of treatment time. For your convenience, a 20% gratuity charge will be added to all services as is customary for spa services. Prices indicated are subject to change without prior notice.