Auberge Beach Residences
Your California Rights - Auberge Resorts Collection
California Privacy Rights
In addition to the rights provided for above, if you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) provides some California residents with the additional rights listed below. To exercise these rights see the “How to Make California Privacy Request” section.
- Right to Know. You, upon a verified consumer request, (“VCR”) have the right to know and see what data is collected about you over the 12-month period, including:
- The categories of personal information that have been collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom AR or ARC Properties have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of the Personal Information collected from you (and direct the service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between AR and/or ARC Properties and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Other Rights. Neither AR nor ARC Properties sell your Personal Information in their ordinary course of business and will never sell your Personal Information to third-parties without your explicit consent.
If your Personal Information is sold to third-parties, you also have the right to request that such information is disclosed to you: (i) the categories of your Personal Information sold, and (ii) the categories of third-parties to whom your Personal Information was sold. You have the right to direct AR and ARC Properties not to sell your Personal Information.