Auberge Beach Residences
How Is Information Collected? | Auberge Resorts Collection
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. This includes information provided by you, information that is collected about you automatically, and information obtained from third-parties.
When you avail of the Services, at various points, your personal information will be collected in accordance with the law. You may choose not to provide certain personal information; however, you may be unable to use certain products or services or will be unable to access certain functionalities of the Service. For example, your name and contact information are needed to make a reservation. Please find below a list of the categories of personal information that may be collected from you.
- Contact Information. Your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, user name, social media handle or other similar contact information. Names, email addresses, phone numbers, user information or other similar contact information of your travel companions may also be collected. Your signature and employer information may also be collected.
- Billing Information. You may provide your personal information to third-party payment processing partner, if you make purchases or reservations through your credit or debit card number, or bank information.
- Customer Services Information. Information related to your stay, such as your preferences special requests you make or information related to products or services you use.
- Survey Information. The information you provide in response to a survey that you choose to respond to, including opinions on resort features or offerings, your interest in other resorts, and other such comments and suggestions.
- Demographic Information. Demographic information, such as your geographic location, preferred ARC Property, date of birth, anniversary date, or any other significant date. Information about your significant others and travel companions, such as the names and ages of children, may also be collected.
- Traveler Information. Your travel details, including personal identification such as a passport, the license plate or make and model of your car or the car you rented, or information about other individuals travelling with you.
- Protected or Sensitive Information. At the time of check-in, you may be required to provide information that may be classified as protected or sensitive information. However, please note that unless specifically requested, you are requested not to send, disclose, or provide your protected or sensitive personal information (e.g., social security number, taxpayer identification number, passport number, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number; credit or debit card details or financial account number, with or without any code or password that would permit access to the account, credit history; or information on race, religion, ethnicity, sex life or practices or sexual orientation, medical or health information, genetic or biometric information, biometric templates, political or philosophical beliefs, political party or trade union membership, background check information, judicial data such as criminal records or information on other judicial or administrative proceedings).
- Health Information. When you dine, participate in any ARC Property activities, or use certain services like spa, you may choose to provide health-related information, such as whether you have any preexisting conditions. This information is provided at your discretion. You are encouraged to not rely on AR or ARC Properties to retain a record of the health information you provide for any future activities that you participate in.
- Audio and Visual Information: During your visit or stay at ARC Properties your and your travel companions’ images, and video and audio data via security cameras located in public areas, such as lobbies, restaurants, elevators, etc., may be collected.
- Biometric Information: Some ARC Properties may collect biometric information, such as digital images.
- Online Interactions. Aggregated analytics data about Website visitors, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, location information, when you use the Website or interact through social media, may be collected.
- Personal Information Received From Third-Parties. AR or ARC Properties may receive some of the above stated personal information about you from third-parties, such as from booking agents, business affiliates of AR or ARC Properties, through technology such as cookies, and when you use third-party agents or third-party services, such as booking sites to make a reservation.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Your Personal Information is collected in the following manner:
Personal Information that you provide:
- Online Interactions. Your Personal Information is collected when you visit the Website, establish an account, interact with on the Social Media, or send requests over emails.
- Property Interactions. Personal Information about you and your travel companions are collected when you check-in to an ARC Property, provide your preference, book an appointment to participate in activities at the ARC Properties, or use on-property services, such as restaurant, concierge services, health clubs, and spa.
- Customer Service. Your Personal Information is collected when you make a reservation or authorize a third-party to make a reservation on your behalf by call or email to “Customer Service” (which is assistance provided by AR or ARC Properties to guests and clients).
- AR and ARC Properties. AR collects Personal Information from ARC Properties, and ARC Properties collect Personal Information from AR. From time-to-time, an ARC Property may share Personal Information with other ARC Properties.
- IOT Devices. Your Personal Information may be collected from IOT Devices (which are devices that are connected to the Internet) that are available at ARC Properties.
- Security Systems. Your Personal Information may be collected from audio or video located in public areas in ARC Properties.
- Other Sources. Your Personal Information may be collected from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and other third-parties.
Personal Information that is collected from you automatically
- Information collected through automatic data collection, such as Google Analytics. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, automatic data collection technologies in the Website may be used to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including
- Non-personal details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.