Auberge Beach Residences
Health and Services
Auberge Beach Residences and Spa Health and Service Practices*
As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. We appreciate that you understand that we cannot guarantee your health. However, we are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness at our property, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your visit.
General Property Information
- The property continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- Auberge Beach Residences’ already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures for social distancing have been put in place throughout the property.
- The health of our employees is being carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves as required by local department of health guidelines.
- We have provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer that are available throughout the property and within the Spa and Dining outlets
- Complimentary masks are available for residents, Dune and Spa guests upon request.
- Occupancy will be limited at the restaurant to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced in line with local department of health guidelines.
- All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
Fitness Center and Wellness
- Fitness Center access will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guests’ use.
Spa- (the spa is currently closed. please contact us for opening dates)
- We will limit the number of guests that will be permitted in the spa facilities to allow for social distancing.
- Treatment room tables and supplies will be sanitized between treatments.
Please contact us at 754-900-4068 | call the spa at 754.900.4067 | call Dune at 754-900-4059 if you have any questions.
*All health and service practices are subject to change